401K RETIREMENT PLANS
401K RECORD KEEPING
TAX ADVANTAGE RETIREMENT PLANS
Mesirow Fiduciary Partnership
Fiduciary Over Site is the answer plan sponsors have been waiting to hear. It is a permanent solution to managing fiduciary duty and offers the following significant benefits…
- It is a proactive shield that protects fiduciaries’ personal assets from sanctions, claims, and judgments
- Fills the gap that exists in most retirement plans’ governance
- Contains investment committee bylaws and rules on how to determine the important issues for fiduciaries to address
- Solves ERISA’s demand for proof of prudent conduct
- Meets the Uniform Prudent Investor Act’s trustee rules
- Complies with the FDIC Improvement Act
- Provides audit attestation for Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404
- Guides fiduciaries to safety with easy to follow steps
- Includes an experienced, trained co-fiduciary partner.
The most critical, and yet most often missing step in compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (“ERISA”), is what it calls…a prudent process. Properly constructed, it is a retirement plan’s trustee’s (ERISA calls a trustee a fiduciary) major defense against allegations of a lack of prudence.
Fiduciary Over Site is a prudent process. It is a thorough governance system that protects all of a retirement plan’s fiduciaries, especially those who are employed by the plan sponsor.
Our Fiduciary Partnerships believe so strongly in Fiduciary Over Site that they accept co-fiduciary duty, right alongside the executives of clients who adopt it as their standard of conduct.
James Myron is registered with and offers securities through Kovack Securities, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
6451 North Federal Highway, Suite 1201, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Retirement Marketing Solutions is not affiliated with Kovack Securities, Inc.
Registered Representative may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Linked sites are strictly provided as a courtesy. Kovack Securities, Inc. does not guarantee, approve nor endorse the information or products available at the sites, nor do links indicate any association with or endorsement of the linked sites by Kovack Securities, Inc. nor Kovack Advisors, Inc.
(c) Copyright 2021. RMS Mid-Atlantic & James Myron. All rights reserved.